- This event has passed.
Exchange Entrepreneurship Series
September 6, 2017 @ 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Join us in welcoming a seasoned entrepreneur from the community to discuss their experiences, struggles, and successes they’ve experienced while starting a business. They will share their unique journey to entrepreneurship and illustrate how you can start something TODAY!
- September 6th – Kaityln Cook, Owner of South Street and Company
- September 20th – Brent Henderson, CEO Party Tutor & Zupp
- September 27th- Jennifer Johnson
- October 4th – Michael Felix
- October 11th – Aaron Solano, Cofounder of BlurtBox
- October 18th – Adam Ben-Evi ,Founder of Stock Bully, Co-Founder of p.s. Mister
- October 25th – Matthew Polstein, Co-Founder of Rip-It Sporting Goods
- November 1st – Jason Polstein , Co-Founder of Rip-It Sporting Goods