Register for events, schedule a free coaching session, and explore opportunities on our new platform, StartupTree. Open to all students, staff, alumni, and community members.
StartupTree is the one-stop shop for exploring the UCF entrepreneurial ecosystem. Create a profile and enter a community fueled by a passion for entrepreneurship and collaboration.
- Go to ucf.startuptree.co and click “Join” in the top right corner.
- Enter the information you would like to use with your account. You may also opt to login with your social media profile.
- Follow the sign-up process and select your UCF affiliation.
- Once you sign up, be sure to add your skills and roles to round out your profile.
- Welcome to the activity feed, the home page for the platform.
- Go to ucf.startuptree.co and click “Login” in the top right corner.
- Log in with your already registered email address and password or social media account.
- Review upcoming events, competitions, ventures and opportunities!
Finding a Team
Jobs and Wozniak. Gates and Allen. Ben and Jerry.
The most successful people don’t start companies alone. It takes a team effort to bring a startup to fruition. What better place to find teammates than through the UCF community and global network on StartupTree?
Whether you have an idea and need to find someone to fill your team’s voids, or want to lend your skills to an already-formed company, StartupTree can help you make it happen.
- Click here and log into StartupTree with your already registered account.
- Select “Global” or “UCF” to broaden your search or narrow it to people affiliated with UCF.
- Choose various criteria to find people with those roles, skills, and needs. Remember, the more robust and detailed your profile, the better you can find teammates!
- Click on accounts to learn more about the person and their skills or needs.
- Connect with prospective teammates or message them using the buttons to the right of their name.
- Create something special!
Need some tips finding teammates? Check out these articles for help.
Interested in joining a startup? The Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership is excited to help you explore startup opportunities in Central Florida and beyond.
Opportunities for internship credit must be approved by UCF Career Services.
To explore opportunities:
- Click here and log into your already registered account.
- Select “Global” or “UCF” to broaden your search or narrow it down to companies affiliated with UCF.
- Choose various criteria to search open positions that fit your skills, availability, and preferred compensation.
- Click on “View More” to learn more about the company, a description of the position, and send a message to the startup founder.
- Click “Apply Now” to submit your résumé.
- Create something special!